Boval Engineering now has the facility to perform metal abrasive blasting / sandblasting. At the end of 2012 Boval Engineering acquired and installed the new abrasive blasting facility, adding another string to their already formidable manufacturing capabilities.
The new metal abrasive blasting facility now allows Boval Engineering to offer a complete product finish service. Many products need to be cleaned prior to coating. By combining the abrasive blasting / sandblasting services with the already offered powder coating. Boval Engineering can provide high quality finishes all in the one location.
Benefits of Metal Abrasive Blasting:
- • Abrasive Blasting / Sandblasting processes work on a variety of surfaces including metal, wood, concrete, brick and stone
- • Advanced cleaning process
- • Removal of old paint, casting material or coatings
- • Removal of stubborn dirt, grease, rust, scale or water deposits
- • Preserve metal surfaces
- • Dimensions: 1.8m wide x 1.9m height x 3m depth